- Steel (MgO-C, MgO, Sliding gates/nozzles, high alumina bricks/castables, etc.)
- Cement (MgO-Al2O3 spinel bricks)
- Glass (AZS/ZAC, Mullite, High alumina, Sillimanite, Chrome, etc.)
- Aluminium (Anode baking furnace bricks, SiC bricks)
- Copper (Mag-chrome bricks)
- Fertiliser (Al2O3 or MgO based refractories)
- Petrochemical (alumina balls, catalyst balls, alumina refractories, etc.)
At Global Recycling, we are most interested to recycle the refractories that need to be disposed by various industries into value added raw materials that can be re-used by refractory manufacturers.
In the business since over 25 years, we have the experience to recycle more than 50 different refractory products that are generated from industries such as Steel, Cement, Glass, Aluminium, Copper, Fertilizer, Petrochemical, Ceramics, etc.
Our facility in India has the ability to clean, sort, crush, calcine, screen, de-magnetise and pack the spent refractories into quality raw materials for the refractory industry.